After Sun Hydrating + Soothing Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, Chamomile, Marigold, and Watermelon
- In stock, ready to ship
Our After Sun Hydrating + Soothing Spray is formulated to keep your skin hydrated, soothed, and nourished - all so it looks and feels better after a day in the sun.
It goes well beyond an aloe only after sun experience. In addition to aloe vera, it is infused with hydrating and soothing cucumber and watermelon and ultra-nourishing, cell repairing, and anti-inflammatory coconut oil, chamomile and marigold flowers, and vitamin E.
Apply throughout the day to hydrate and cool your skin. Apply at the end of the day or after shower to maintain your tan, hydrate your skin, and reduce sun damage and irritation.
Skin Superfoods: Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile, Marigold, Watermelon, Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E
Avobenzone 3.00%, Octisalate 5.00 % , Octocrylene 3.00%
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitamin-E Oil (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Citric Acid, Essence Coconut, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Laurate, and Glyceryl Undecylenate.
SUNPLUS is packed with ultra-healthy, skin nourishing, plant-based, natural superfood ingredients, so it not only protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays, it also moisturizes, soothes and protects your skin from pollutants and premature aging.
Skin Superfoods – Antioxidants & Vitamins
Just like your body needs a variety of healthy foods to thrive, your skin needs a variety of beneficial ingredients to look its best. Your skin cells absorb skin beneficial superfoods contained in our lotions. We pack our lotions with a balanced variety of antioxidant and vitamin rich plant, flower and berry superfood ingredients.
What do they do exactly? The answer is, a lot:
- Sun Damage Restorer – Phytosterols repair skin after sun damage that we can’t even see.
- Slow Premature Aging –Antioxidants fight free radicals and combat oxidative damage, which is a leading cause of skin cancer and premature aging.
- Protect Against Environmental Pollutants - Antioxidants fight free radicals and combat oxidative damage, which is a leading cause of skin cancer and premature aging.
- Wrinkle Fighters – Ellegic acid prevents early wrinkles and boosts your skin’s natural collagen and elastin production, which makes your skin look more youthful and firm.
- Intense Moisturizer – Phytosterols also reduce water loss on the skin, keeping you hydrated and moisturized for longer.